Tight foreskin of penis
Hi doctor my problem is that the foreskin of my penis is too tight and I find it impossible to pull it back and forth. The inside of my penis is not at all visible. I have seen people of my age easily pulling their foreskin and the top of their penis is easily visible but my forskin doesnt let me what should I do? I have also heart that I would be bleeding and suffering pain during sex because of tight foreskin. Please guide me.

Hello there...., I can understand your concern...The medical term for your problem is known as Phimosis..... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin over the glans penis due to a narrow opening....phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections....  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis is effective in several cases.... Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision is the only permanent cure....