Penis size
Dear doctor, i am a 21 yr old male, weight: 74, height: 5.4ft I am really concerned about my penis size as i am not satisfied with it. My current size is 5.3 to 5.4 inches. I really want to increase it? Question: is there any way I can increase my penis size? And what is the best thing I can do. Yours thankful.

The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches There is one safe and effective method for getting a larger-looking penis: weight loss Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way.