PCOD need to lose 8 kg s

I have PCOD, and doctor asked me to lose weight immediately but I don't know how. What routine should I follow to lose weight fast?

Doctor Answers (2) on PCOD need to lose 8 kg s

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, A PCOS is crucial role in the management of PCOS, not only for weight loss and maintenance, but also to regulate insulin levels. Whether or not you need to lose weight, the best diet for PCOS appears to be one that is lower in carbohydrates (especially sugar and grain-based foods), higher in protein, vegetables, and fiber, and moderate in fat. Also with diet comes in play is a regular exercise routine. It can be 30 mins of brisk walk twice daily/ 1 hr of cardio workout in gym.
Anitha Narayanamurthy Bangalore | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, A well balanced diet which includes eating 5 -6 times a day.Including different colored fruits and vegetables,drink 8-10 glasses of water,exercise atleast 1 hr in a day,sleep 8hrs in the night.Reduce the carbohydrate content of your diet and increase protein and fiber to see weight-loss.