Pain on top of the left knee
I had a injury for my right knee,ACL tear ,so I started keeping more weight on my left leg while walking ,now my right knee is ok , but sometimes I feel pain top of my left knee Weight-99kg Height-180cm Iam trying to walk like 5k steps per day ,not all at a time but in bits and pieces. Should I continue walking . Or stop for a while Please help me.

Should walk. Try everthing u can. Perform quadriceps exercises. Strengthen knee. If there is instability,or unable to run etc then go for ACL reconstruction.
You rated this answer helpful