Pain in teeth
I am facing pain in upper and lower molar teeths . Plz help what should I do to reduce the pain ? I haven't taken any medicine and kept clove in my mouth.

Dr. K. Arjun
Dentist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

Visit your dentist as soon as possible so that the correct diagnosis is done after probably he takes an x Ray of the offending tooth and formulates a correct treatment plan depending on the problem. This would offer a permanent cure for your problem rather than a temporary fix.
Dr. Abhishek Jain
Dentist 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Get it checked by a dentist, he will diagnose the offending tooth and will do the required treatment.
Hi , Pain can be caused due to.cavities or it might be a periodontal problem . Consult a dentist . Get ur issue diagnosed early and strt ur treatment soon
Dr. Arti Misra Sharma
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Don't do all these things. If it's,wisdom teeth get it removed or, if other than wisdom tooth get rct done
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Pls visit your nearby dentist as soon as possible for immediate relief you can take 1 ugesic tablet and keep it under your tongue don't swallow it and it will relieve your pain for time being
Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Dharwad
Hi, you should visit a dentist, and right now if not possible take pain killer which ever suits you. Then visit a dentist as soon as possible.
Dr. Samarjeet J Pattnaik
Periodontist 7 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
Don't use home remedies.please visit a dentist and undergo treatment for the offending teeth.