Pain in back along with the knee
My mother has severe pain in left side knee and this pain transfers to the back .she consulted too many doctors but no relief from the pain. Doctors recommended for the operation but my mother is not ready for that is there any other way to solve this issue.can you suggest some good doctor. All suggestions in this regard are highly appreciated.

Needs a thorough history and clinical discussion, please connect with me on app available on playstore and is completely free. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.arth.drjaideepgaver
If it is grade 4 osteoarthritis leading to sacroiliac joint dysfunction, operation is a good option. Else PRP therapy and some safe pain killers like tramadol, paracetamol, gabapin etc may help along with medicines to strengthen bones like bisposphonates
Sendbphoto of X-rays consult me online thru practo there are non surgical treatment also