Over weight
M extremely overweight. My weight is 84 kg and height is 5" 3" . M worried. Pls suggest. I went through c setion in 2018. I want to get into shape.

Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Dear Practo user I would recommend u to start with a customised diet plan instead of random tips or fax diets. If u  r keen to start a wellness program for weightloss. Connect with me directly https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Remya
Hello, I understand your concern, weight loss is a process and it has to be done the right way to ensure it is sustainable and long lasting. With right eating practice and regular exercise you can lose weight the healthy way. However, it is also a process that takes a little time, requires regular modifications and monitoring. A personalized diet session is highly recommended for you. As a start follow the guidelines below - 1. Never skip meals and have balanced meals 2. Ensure intake of two fruits throughout the day 3. Incorporate protein rich foods such as Dals,  sprouts,  pulses,  dairy,  non-veg in every meal 4. Exercise daily for 45 minutes 5. Drink 2-3 litres of water daily 6. Avoid sugar,  sweets,  refined flour,  processed & packaged foods
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk early morning and evening.take high fibre food in ur diet.add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet.add planty of water.avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for customised diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely.
u can reduce ur weight 5 kg within one month through online consultation.
Take direct consultation  through my practo account  we are giving discount also - I need your complete information like , age, height, weight, medical history, food allergy, likes - dislikes, are veg or nonveg. Then I can guide you further.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello User There is no problem that you have c section in 2018 now I think it's going to be 2 year. First I want to know are you still feeding mother or not? If yes then your diet chart will plan n prepare according to that and if no then according to non feeding mother. In both the situation the chart will be different and the food items will be different.
if you want to start your exercise then you can start. contact me for personal diet chart
1. stop taking fatty foods 2. include dry fruits in your diet
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi, Incase you want easy to follow weight loss diet charts. Visit thediethub.zest.md for details.
Hi, Your ideal body weight range should be 55-60 kg. You should follow a balanced diet, which includes fresh fruits, complex carbohydrates, green leafy vegetables and other vegetables. Try to include salads, sprouts etc which will help to reduce body weight. You should do exercises which will help to burn fat mass. More details are required to recommend specifically.
To get personalized diet chart you can consult with me on practo.
You can have small frequent meal which will help to reduce weight.