Over weight

I did dieting for almost 1 year I lost around 10 kgs. But than can't do it for years. I started with small amount of intake in food the result is have gained more than 10 its. Need some special diet plan which doesn't increases the weight in future.

Doctor Answers (1) on Over weight

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Once you start following a particular diet plan, you need to stick to it and also you need to do a certain amount of excercise also everyday if you are so probe to weight gain. Because weight loss by dieting once won't make you immune to weight gain. Make specific chances in your lifestyle and dietary habits, and results will be great for you. Here are a few tips to reduce weight. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. High protein, low carbohydrate diet must be followed. 3. Intake of calories should be less than the daily requirement, and you should get most of the calories from fruits and vegetables. 4. Avoid rice and rice products. Green tea twice a day. 5. Burn more calories than you have taken. Cardio workout must be followed. Any form of excercise which keeps your heart rate raised to a level of 140-150 burns fat effectively. 6. If you are very dedicated and follow all these sincerely you would be able to lose 15kgs in 4 months. All the best. Regards