Weight Gained
I I have gained too much of weight in the past 6 months which is approximately 12 it is . I was 72 KGS before and now I am 84 kgs so suggest me a diet plan along with some exercises so that I can lose 1 kg every week

Hello Detail conversations required to give u proper plan of treatment consult online through practo app for proper management consult online
It is not possible to plan without your details and 24 hr recall can help you loose 1 kg weekly in a healthy way alongwith suggesting workout , contact online or on number 82.78.76.4.7..9.8
Hi Here are some tips to loose weight Here are some tips for weight loss: 1. Eat a balanced diet rich in whole foods. 2. Incorporate regular physical activity. 3. Drink plenty of water. 4. Get adequate sleep. 5. Avoid sugary and processed foods. L
Kindly book an appointment for detailed consultation and diet plan
Kindly consult with me for detailed discussion and costimized diet plan through practo.
Yes it's possible for you Need to check your blood vitals Need to observe your work life Then your diet routine the help better
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Healthy morning, First to ruled out cause of weight gain . Then all blood parameters check. Healthy diet and lifestyle management is important. 1 Tracking your diet and exercise Eating mindfully Eating protein with meals Cutting back on sugar and refined carbs Eating plenty fibre Balancing gut bacteria Getting a good nights sleep Managing stress levels
The best way to manage weight is to eat nutritious , balanced diet. Should include high portion of fruits and vegetables, good quality protein, whole grains. It is also beneficial to exercise for at least 30-40 minutes every day
Good evening pls do thyroid blood sugar test lipid profile test liver function test at first.then connect for diet with test reports.
This needs detailed discussion.please connect directly through App for customised plan
It's not possible here to prescribe you a diet chart without knowing anything.like your food habits,sleep pattern,food allergy,any medication like this.yoi can contact any dietician for your proper guidance
Hi First you need to rule out the cause for gaining weight, check your blood profile, maintain your lifestyle and take healthy diet. Consult for the detailed discussion.