Over weight belly fat

Hello, my height is 5"5 and weight is 74 kgs my belly look like ball shape and out of shape, over all my face also look like ball so plz help me to get slim and fit, i am about to get marriage with in 4 months....... So plz give a solution to get slim. Thank you
views-icons 76 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You need 12 KGS wieght loss abdominal fat need to be reduced along with complete body fat.I can help h with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month. In two months u can lose all fat and look fit fine and good and healthy
Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dr. Anmona Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Delhi
Hi congratulations for ur marriage.. Weight loss is a gradual process..but 4months is a good time to be in shape n be healthy n glowing.. Remember don't go on a crash diet..as u need to have good glowing skin as well.. Get started with luke  warm water empty stomach each morning Go for small frequent meals.. No empty stomach Breakfast shud be full n dinner shud be in minimum No package food n cold things Reduce liquid after sunset Drink water before meal n after an hour of each meal..preferably luke  warm Exercise regularly not only for weight loss but it shud be a habit for healthy living. For further query pls feel free to contact me..I do online counselling also