Obesity and fat around tummy area
I am a student preparing for medical entrance. My weight drastically increased from. Past 1 year.. Pls Suggest me some ways to control my weight as now I feel lethargic and my legs pain when I stand or walk for too long.

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet.add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet.add planty of water.avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
u can reduce your weight 5kg within one month through online consultation.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
In order to avoid further weight gain start eating at right meal times do not skip breakfast and avoid late night snacking in-between your preparation process take small breaks to take few steps which can ease your mobility issues
Have small meals at frequent intervals include protein loaded snacks such as jaggery or honey based granola bars, sprout or peanut chats to consistently increase your metabolism  good amount of fiber and plenty of fluid as tender Coconut water ,buttermilk, regular water etct to keep you hydrated
All the best for you exams once you are done. kindly connect with me for on-line consult where I can help you loose weight with follow up sessions .check it out.
Hello You need to do some physical activity.For weight loss you need to follow regular meal timings and healthy food choices.To plan your diet I need to take a detailed diet history.
For personalized diet plan contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity
Regular physical exercise Healthy food choices
O can understand your concern. You need to add more proteins and fiber in diet. Restrict simple carbohydrates and ready to eat items. I will suggest you to check for your thyroid ,D3 and B12 as you have leg pain. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan.