Nutritional qu
Please tell me, is it healthy for eating all types of dry fruits in empty stomach. & Please send me diets or foods which makes skin glow specially after delivery/pregnancy. Thanks.

Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
Yes, you can consume all kinds of dry fruits on empty stomach. Post pregnancy/ delivery we usually focus on lactation and milk to baby. Skin concerns are important but should not restrict much foods or should not take only specific foods for skin. Will advise take all healthy foods and proper meals for lactation. All Healthy foods in moderation always brings glow on skin.