What is the daily nutrition
What is the daily nutrition for stay fit and healthy daily. And avoid laziness. For vegetarians people

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation With Bca Report Or Free U-LIPO Trial Sitting
Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. Have at least 4 to 5 servings of fresh fruits and veggies daily. Drink plenty of water everyday. Include all food groups in your diet. Eat everything but remember that moderation is the key Exercise regularly. Outside food is best avoided. You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you Regards
Hi !! to stay fit you need to take balanced diet which means you need to include all 5 food groups in your diet (whole grains cereals and millets, fruits, and vegetables,milk and milk products). since your a vegetarian it is difficult to get protein so try to include milk and milk products and try to include foods which contain complete protein. you can include foods rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals to prevent laziness. and also I need your complete profile for making customized diet plan
visit to my profile directly through practo
go for whole grains cereals and pulses, try to avoid processed foods and refined foods to prevent you from laziness, try to include cereals and pulses combinations to get complete protein, stay hydrated, limit coffee and tea intake by 2 per day add green tea instead of tea and coffee so that you will get antioxidant, have regular sleep pattern.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Good nutritious wholesome food,workouts,and a sound sleep of 6-7 hrs a day.will make u fit and healthy. The daily food quantity depends on a person's weight,age,type of work he/ she does as profession,and of course gender. So the energy v gain thru food and the energy used up to be well balanced. In general u should include 40 percent of ur meals with raw/ cooked vegetables.20 percent carbohydrates and 25 percent proteins and 5 percent of fat.10 percent with seasonal fruits.
U need to eat healthy with all the food groups in your diet.We generally miss out the important vitamins n minerals in our day to day life...so we should always plan a healthy diet for ourselves
chat directly to get a personalized diet management plan .
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
It depends on your lifestyle as how active you are ? What are your requirements in work life and your present meal habits with timings . Generally we need to focus on small nutritious homemade meals with good amount of fruits and veggies with staying hydration . Choose direct consultation for detailed information regarding this as here I can’t write more
It is highly individualized You need to take balance diet as per your weight ,height, gender. Avoid junck food Do regular exercise for 30 min
take direct consultantion so will able to guide you better because i need your complete information like your current diet, lifestyle etc.