Not feeling happy for anything
I am not feeling happy, excited ,joyful and difficult for me to connect with people around me, socialising is difficult, not able to enjoy work and left work for silly reasons. I was under deep depression two years back.from that time all this problem started.

Seems like another depressive episode. But rest assured, just like your first episode, you are going to overcome this one also for sure. Currently things are seen with a negative outlook but soon you will be able to interprete them in positive ways.
Pls seek a professional help. Psychiatric consultation is needed in these symptoms.
Seek professional help through counselling It could be tour depression is resurfacing again We need to address it But don’t worry everything has a solution All the best
Homoeopathy can help you. Please consult over phone for detailed case history and right prescription for your ailments
Hi I am sorry that you are not feeling well again. It could be due to depression. Please consult a Psychiatrist to see if you need any medication.  Also read a book called happiness trap written by Russ Harris. You can buy it on Amazon. He has put you tube clips also. Watch them. You can address Many of your difficulties using cognitive behavioural approaches.
consult a Psychiatrist
try behavioural activation. i.e regular brisk walking, exercises and then do relaxation and meditation. listening to music also helps.
Hello there....Thanks for connecting.You have already taken first and foremost step of seeking professional help as it takes lot of courage to accept what you are feeling.You have mentioned that you were under Depression for 2 years,What all have you done to help yourself? Have you visited any Counseling Psychologist? To help you in a planned way,I would advice you to seek a professional help immediately without any further delay.You can connect with me or any other Psychologist Via Practo.Take Care and good luck