Need to lose 10 Kgs
I need to lose ten KGS before June. In one month I have to lose five KGS. I have put on a lot of weight suddenly and I need to get rid of it. My height is 5'3 and weight 70. BMI 26.1.

Hello,Don't attempt to loose weight suddenly ,you should be slow and persistent in your effort .Lossing 1-2 kgs in a month is good for health , have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries. For ladies aerobic exercises and yoga works better , Skipping ,swimming ,cycling burns stored fat