Need to loose weight
Hello, I am in need of a dietitian who can give me a proper diet and workout routine to loose max. Kgs one can in a month. (I need to lose 10kgs)

Please connect directly for the same. Thanks.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+124
Chat with a dietician
Hello, You can lose anywhere upto 3-5 kgs fat loss with other positive factors. You csn contact me online for the detailed diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercises and walk early morning and evening.take high fiber food in ur diet add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet.add planty of water .avoid oily and fried food .
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo.
u can reduce ur weight 5kg with in one month through online consultation .
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Dear Practo user ,kindly go through the reviews and if u feel confident to consult me ,connect me via practo . I can guide u in  best way. Or u can visit https://instagram.com/rm.nutrition4all Regards Dt.Remya Rajan
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals .Avoid outside food completely. Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan to lose weight.