Need a diet chart
My weight is 95 nd age is 26 need to loss weight and gain muscle. I'm very active person. Going to gym regularly. I'm not able to follow a proper diet, so that after heavy workouts also I'm not able to reduce weight. I need a proper diet.

Dear user, Right diet guidance is most important so that you can follow it nicely only nutrient calculation isnot enough. Pls connect us for customise diet strategies
You can book your consultation online and in clinic with diet4health
Hello user Weight loss is the combination of two 80% diet + 20% exercise if you will follow these two then only you will be able to loose your fat. Weight reduction depends on your metabolism if your metabolism is good you can see the results accordingly. Most of thr time heavy exercises with no proper dietary intake leads to nutrients imbalance in your body. If after doing Rigorous exercises then also you can't be able to see the result on your weighing scale because you start gaining muscles and fat started burning. To preserving your muscles and burning fat is the process where you need personalised guidance.
so for that I would request you to kindly contact me personally by booking your appointment through practo or you can DM me on followed link for customized diet and workout plans which will be according to your schedule. Facebook Link- https://www.facebook.com/dt.anshikasrivastavanutrihub/ Instagram Link-https://instagram.com/nutri_hub_by_dt.anshika?igshid=bsatxnz57bck
Modify your lifestyle and dietary habits
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet, add more fruits and vegetables in diet ,add lots of water ,avoid, oily and fried food
contact me for coustamized diet plan through Practo u will get good result definitely.
u can reduce 4-5kg with in one month through online consultation.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello As per your requirement & BMI is concern, Gym & workout can give you muscle shape & 25% contribution on weight loss, rest of the 75% Weight loss by following specified diet plan for weight management. For weight water intake, food gap & protein intake plays a major role . Can give you intense exercise guidance for muscle gain & weight loss. For getting your personal diet chart you can contact me at this platform of Practo or  Google search Dietitian Souvik Chakraborty & team To ask any questions & contact me for the Diet chart you require. All the best Dr.Souvik
Eat plenty of vegetables fruits and greengram  sprouts everyday. Low-fat milk,buttermilk,ghee,whey protein,dryfruits,are also supportive food to build muscles and be fit. Millets are the best substitute for rice and wheat for everyday consumption. Physical activities as ur doing continue it.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Connect directly...to help you achieve your goals with balanced and sustainable diet regime. Thanks
Greetings for the day!!    Weight loss is all about training your mind to adopt healthy lifestyle. We need to work on that step by step. This will lead to healthy lifestyle and will give you fat loss. Contact directly for a consultation and we can discuss on the journey of weight loss further. Thank you
Without keeping weight loss as an immediate target try to adopt to healthy lifestyle as much as possible.
A detailed diet plan with exercise schedule drafted according to your body and mind will give you the best results.