Neck and shoulder problem
Hello sir. I am suffering from neck and shoulder problem from last 1 month. I took a physiotherapy 2 to 3 times but not relax Please suggest what  should i do. Thanks in advance. Shahid Raza.

Inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain and stiffness that can worsen with age. Symptoms include pain, swelling, reduced range of motion and stiffness.Ayurved Neuro Panchkarma like Sek,steam,Basti,Kati Bast,Sira vedana are very EFFECTIVE .
Meet a Ayurved expert
Avoid Dahi,chach,khate chijen.Foe more information seven seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero.

+183
Chat with a doctor
Dear,  don't worry Fallow your treating doctor Or orthopaedic surgeon 
Hi, it might be cervical spondylitis. It may be due to long sitting or unhealthy sitting postures or stress. Consult a Homoeopathy doctor nearby To cure it permanently. To know more & if you have any other concern you can call us or reach us online.
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Yoga is best option for you And take some ayurveda medicines for vatta shamak aushdi Back and neck pain Consult me
Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or Panchkarma  or traction required . You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication. Tc