Neck and Shoulder pain
I've been having neck pain from last 3 days. The Pain is in shoulders too and at times it radiates to my head causing pain on my back and sides of head. I consulted a primary physician and I'm taking tablets for that. Today morning when I woke up, I've a feeling that my shoulders have swollen up a bit on both sides and I feel a strange hard muscle (Not really a visible lump) on the left side of my next a little below my ears. It's hard, does not move and not painfull at all. Is it a muscle? Also, I've a common cold and a little bit of cough at night. I do NOT have any vomiting or fever. Please advise.

It is cervical muscle spasm sec to improper posture at work or sleep.you need to correct it. Ortho consultation will be helpful to u.

Pain in shoulder when inhaling Lump on shoulder muscle Pulling pain in shoulder