My yellow teeth

I want to whitten my teeth. Is it painful? Is this treatment is expensive? What are the way of whitening teeth?

Doctor Answers (7) on My yellow teeth

Dr. Ratnika Agarwal Pune | Dental Surgeon
U r suggested to go for the bleaching procedure for the whitening of teeth,& get a full mouth scaling & cleaning done, which will remove all the stains if present.
1. Teeth Whitening (Bleaching) is a completely painless procedure. No injections required if that is what you are afraid of. A little sensitivity can be expected after the procedure and it can last upto 5 days. 2.The cost of bleaching, like any other medical treatment, depends upon the procedure, material, goodwill of the dental professional and location of the dental setup. However you can expect the cost to be north of Rs. 6000/- in a normal setup. 3. Bleaching is not a permanent procedure and you will have to repeat it between 6-8 months time depending on your dietary habits. 4. Also consult your dentist about veneers,
Teeth whitening though not a painful process but might lead to temporary teeth sensitivity. Secondly it is a temporary process as in the whitening will last maximum for 6 months. You will have to get it re done after a while in order to maintain. It's not a very expensive procedure. It will cost you anything between 6000/- to 12000/-
Hi Babita..
You  want teeth whitening.I want to clear your doubt that teeth whitening  is not painful at all.After cleaning of teeth you  can go for BLEACHING which is quite easy and simple procedure.All the best for your nice session.
No teeth whitening is not painfull. And it's also not very expensive. ..consult your dentist and dentist will tell you if scaling is enough or not.
Teeth whitening is completely painless. You might feel some sensitivity for 1-2 days.
Cost depends on the number of teeth, type whitening procedure dentist is using.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well I suggest you to brush your teeth twice a day...you can go to a dentist and ask for scaling which will help in removal of plaques...the treatment will not be very painful .. tolerable and not expensive also...thank you