My teeth is painful

I m 6 month pregnant and my teeth is very paining. and doctor said use nikalna hi padega pls help me

Doctor Answers (4) on My teeth is painful

Dr Raghavendra Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Hi. Second trimester is safe for treatment. Try to find out it's gum pain or tooth pain.. u can use droxyl as safest antibiotics and dolo 650 to reduce pain. Try to keep oral cavity clean using mouth wash or saline water. Use clove to which provides soothing effect. If the problem is with tooth try for rct instead of removal
Please visit near by Dental Clinic. Also take opinion from gynaecologist. 2nd trimester is safe to undergo Dental treatment. Don't take any medication with out consulting doctor.
Hi..local anesthesia is safe during pregnancy. You can either undergo root canal or removal. You can take Dolo 650 to reduce pain. Regards
Second trimester is said to be safest for dental procedures and for the infant so u can go ahead with the procedure after getting a ok from ur gynac and try for rct instead of extraction finally stick to paracetamol only