My front teeth is loose
When i grab my teeth and when i try to move it, then i can feel it is loose. And i think i have pyria too! so kindly help me to what specialist do i look for? And what treatment do i go for? And how much does it cost in full treatment? Thanks

Dr. Hiren Prajapati
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

As per the details,  your age is 23. It's quite uncommon to have severe pyrrhoea at young age. However,  if you feel like your teeth have become mobile,  you should immediately consult dentist,  I would like to ask here that did you get any injury at your front teeth? It can be the reason too. For exact treatment suggestions,  we need some more investigations including clinical examination and some clinical pictures &  Xrays.  You should consult Periodontist ( Gum specialist).
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai

At such a young age I don't think you might have severe pyorrhoea.  but it's better to get it checked.  so please visit a dentist nearby or visit a periodontist who can assess your situation & take a call. about the charges, that only the specialist will be able to tell you after looking at the condition.
Dr. Saifuddin Dhoondia
Periodontist 9 yrs exp Aurangabad

You need to go for a gum specialist opinion or a Periodontist. He will evaluate the reason of loose teeth and do appropriate treatment
Dr. Gaurav Bandil
Dentist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad

You should consult with your nearby periodontist and go for x-ray and get proper diagnosis. According to your complaint, you need proper scaling and curretage. Cost will depend on your treatment planning.
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello..You may need scaling and polishing.you can visit nearby periodontist who will examine the tooth and gum condition.Treatment cost varies from area to area and doctor to doctor.
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, You need to visit a periodontist who will completely evaluate your gum condition by taking full mouth x-rays and then give you treatment options according to the findings. Regards Dr Suman Makam Dental Arts Bangalore Jayanagar
Dr. Vishal Jain
Dental Surgeon 13 yrs exp Faridabad

Kindly visit to your dentist and get a proper diagnosis done. As per your question it seems that you need scaling and polishing. It may require one sitting or two depending upon the clinical condition. It should not be very costly, but still cost varies from clinic to clinic. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent faridabad www.faridabaddentist.com
Dr. Gaurav Bhagra
Dentist 11 yrs exp Delhi

You should undergo a thorough dental exam, history and x-rays to assess the damage- next doctor would classify it based on severity and offer you possible treatments and their respective cost. Better not to delay, it only gets worse.