Multiple oral ulsers
I have been having extensive apthous ulcers on lower lip and left cheek from last 4 days. Mild productive cough is also persistind. I can't eat or drink anything.

May be some vitamin deficiency firstly know that this  patient ageage 13 years he is growing phase so I advice consultant to physician may he is suffering in digestive of food
consultant to nutritionist
and maintain proper oral hygiene and digestive of food

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+132
Chat with a dentist
Any anesthetic gel with B-complex table once daily for 15 days would work for mouth ulcer as per your explanation. For throat related consult an ENT doctor.
Hello, you can apply Dologel-CT gel over the ulcers,4-5 times a day for 10 days.Avoid spicy food for 2 weeks,drink plenty of fluids and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.It may take 2 weeks for the ulcers to regress. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
ulers could be treated by applying hexigel 2-3 times daily , but you should consult a physician for your and throat problem.
You might have got ulcers because of some food allergy or some deficiency. Have you applied anything on the ulcer ? If not you can apply any  antibiotic gel meant for the ulcers  on the them . After the application of the gel do not eat or drink anything for Atleast half an hour and no gargling either.
take folic acid tablet twice a day after food.
if there is continuous occurrence of aphthous ulcers, I would advice you to refer to a dentist to detect the underlying cause of the ulcers.
Apthous ulcers is a very painful condition requiring immediate attention. please mention since how long you have it? one can start with local application of Dologel C T and taking Antioxidants. Avoid spicy foods. Long standing ulcers please visit your physician to rule out any systemic problem.
You can start nurobion forte tablet once a day for week. Also you can apply dologel or mucopain gel locally.