Mouth ulcers
I'VE ulcers from last 4-5 days . 3-4 on my tongue and 2-3 in rest of the mouth . They are very painful I can't even take my proper diet

Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, You need to visit a dentist who will diagnose the type of ulcers and guide you accordingly. REGARDS DR SUMAN MAKAM
Dr. Neha Rajni
Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Visit your dentist and get diagnosed. Till den you can use ZYTEE gel on the ulcer 2-3 times a day and Vitamin B complex capsules one per day for ten days keep yourself hyderated
Dr. Krishnan Hari
Endodontist 10 yrs exp Chennai
Could be aphthous ulcers. However visit  dentist to rule out the cause.
Dr. Lavish Gupta
Dentist 10 yrs exp Jaipur
Ulcers are v. Common specially due to stressed conditions or stomach upset. FOR Ulcers u can apply Dologel or Mucopain over ulcers specially5 mins. before meal and take Cap Vizylac once daily for 5 days. IT shall heal ur ulcers soon. Get well soon.