Mouth Ulcers
I have got mouth ulcers. They are on my tongues and there is a big one near back of my left side jaw. It has been a week and it hurts a lot. It is very difficult to eat and drink. Even drinking water proves to be very painful. It is very painful and the pain doesn't let me concentrate on my studies. I am using Betadine gargle and metrogyl gel on my ulcers to get rid of them. But that also doesn't prove to be helpful. Please suggest.

Hi there.U can apply kenacort gel thrice or four times daily on the effected area and also vit B complex capsule for a week once daily. If further it doesnot subsidies do visit a dentist. Thnku

Mouth ulcer lower lip Mouth ulcers and sore gums Mouth ulcers with fever