Ulcer in the mouth
Dologel is how to apply plz tell me I am suffering from a ulcer for 2-4 days so plz tell me dologel is applied for how many time in a day

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..Apply it four to five times daily on the lesion. Don't take water for 15min after applying. Regards
Hello there...., apply thrice daily on the affected areas....And also follow these steps- use a soft toothbrush to brush your teeth. ..use a toothpaste that doesn’t contain sodium lauryl sulphate, as this may be irritating... avoid hard, spicy, salty, acidic or hot food and drink until the ulcer heals...avoid things that may be triggering your mouth ulcers.....Supplement vitamins and minerals.....