Mouth ulcer

I very frequently get ulcer in my mouth and throat and tongue. At that time I will not be able to intake any food. Tried using different mouth gel . but doesn't seem to work. It pains a lot . please help me.

Hello, I can understand your problem. it could be due to metabolic disturbance, trauma , hot food items, vitamin deficiencies etc.. Have buttermilk , curd ,tender coconut . Use a soft toothbrush when brushing your teeth. Avoid hard, sharp, spicy and acidic foods and drinks until the ulcer heals ,stick to soft foods that are easier to chew. Avoid things that you think may be triggering your ulcers, such as specific foods. Reduce your stress levels by doing an activity that you find relaxing, such as yoga, meditation or exercise. Antimicrobial mouthwash helps kill bacteria, viruses or fungi that could infect the ulcer, 
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Nagpur
Take a course of multivitamins and try finding out the cause of ulceration like constipation, no or less sleep, some sharp tooth edges, trauma, or anything. Once the cause is understood the problem can be easily solved.