Mouth problem
I have  the  problem  in mouth  opening and I  feel itching  near  my lips. To  which  doctor I should concern?

Dr. Ankit Bahal
Dentist 14 yrs exp Lucknow

hello. reduced mouth opening can have many causes but in your case it is associated with itching of lips, so I guess that it's due to third molar problem. you will have to visit a dentist and probably need to get an X-ray done to check the cause.
Dr. V.K. Shukla
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
u hv not told about ur habit of tobacco related product use.this is first time or frequently u hv same problem.from how many times its hapening.first of all u should visit for the oral examination as well.