Mixed anxiety - depression
I was suffering from mixed anxiety - depression. Then i consulted psychiatrist .. He gave me nexito 5 and fraxiedep .. Half nexito and one fraxidep in a day .. After taking these medicine for 20 days .. I was fine for 15 - 20 days .. Then on one day due to some kind of stress .. These symptoms triggered again .. And now i do not have that severe symptoms still i feel sad and helpless in evening . Plz suggest what Method i should go for .I do not want to take medicine due to their side effects. Side effects - feel sleepy , dry mouth and constipation.

Hi Thanks for reaching out See even with medication there will highs and lows because of the triggers You will be better in sometime and these triggers will take a back seat or will not come back with same intensity. It's important to adress these concerns and triggers Talk to a mental health professional for evaluation therapy and counseling online or in person All the best
Go back to your psychiatrist and consult. May increase dose to 10 mg nexito
You need  to consult a psychotherapist so that you able to understand your problems and how to deal with it. Dont worry you will be okay.tc