Nexito for depression
I have had depression and anxiety for a while now and I also suffer from low self esteem. My previous psychiatrist asked me to start taking nexito and gradually increased the dose to 20mg. I continued that for a while and then I noticed that I was gaining considerable weight. I tried telling my doctor that the weight gain is making me hate myself even more but he didn't listen. I stopped seeing him and stopped the medicine cold turkey but it was horrible. Now, I've been taking 10mg of nexito every day but I have gained about 10kgs in the last year and I don't go out of the house at all. I really need to know if there is a substitute that would not make me put on weight and whether there is any medication that would increase my metabolism?

Dear friend, Do not stop/take any medicines with out the consultation of a doctor. One thing you should be aware that all medicines have side effects. I would suggest you to go for treatment without medicines. You can come to our center for a one day relaxation retreat where you will be taught breathing techniques and meditation techniques to relax your mind. When you relax your mind your physical will automatically improve. Any further help/assistance feel free to contact us at your convenience. Wishes
Visit us to get cured
The Mind Care center for Mental Health

Depression Nexito 10mg side effects Nexito 10 side effects