Misaligned teeth

Over crowded teeth Hii..my teeth are misaligned and wanna straight it but not comfortable with metal braces.so is it possible to done through invisible braces.but i heard its slower than a coventional braces and my my concern is m planng for my wedding so which option suits me the best to get the resultfaster.please suggest
views-icons 87 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, looking at the pic,your orthodontic treatment may last for about 2-2.5 years.You can opt for ceramic or metal braces for faster treatment. Regards Dr Suman
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..your case is good for metal braces for quick results. Regards
Dr. Harish B Nagesh
Orthodontist 17 yrs exp Vijayawada

You can go with ceramic braces.or even clear aligners.
see an orthodontist in your area
Dr. V. Kavitha
Dentist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Results will be a bit fast in this kind of cases. Ceramic Braces would be better treatment option rather than invisible braces when time is a major concern as your planning for your marriage. If you have an year of time then you can definitely try invisible braces.
better consult a dentist as soon as possible due to shortage of time
take care of your 1st tooth(incisors) as it has a cavity.get it filled as soon as possible to avoid more problems
Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

hello, there are other options in braces for proper alignment of your teeth. you can go for ceramic braces or lingual braces. and the time taken for the result varies from case to case. consult an orthodontist for the options.
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi Seeing your pic you will take good time to get through with braces treatment Aligners or invisible braces is a good option . Though time consuming it will give you good results Regards
Dr. J.P Singh
Dentist 9 yrs exp Meerut
Invisible aligners are not suitable for every conditions like urs.if not comfortable with metal braces u can go for ceramic braces.u can ask ur dentist for lingual orthodontics if possible
Dr. Farah Mulla
Dentist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Ceramic braces will be the best option for you and get your front tooth filled as it has caries and the treatment will be planned only after you get the x-rays done
I would advice you to visit your nearest dentist as soon as possible to get the better treatment options
Dr. Arpit Doshi
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Best Treatment options Self ligating metal or ceramic braces Lingual braces Invisalign after seeing the case Taking xrays of front teeth and evaluating them
Urgently get the decay sorted in front teeth after xray  And check for other decay as yr dental caries index looks high
Dr. Bala Vignesh
Dentist 5 yrs exp Chennai
hello , Looking at the rough pic your teeth you will be asked to remove 4 pre molars. u can go with invisible braces, but it will be very early for me to suggest that without looking at the actual picture and investigations. From a Orthodontic perspective i might not recommend you with Lingual Braces as they have poor tip control due to decreased bracket size. Coming to Duration.. In your case i am expecting it to be little faster coz of normal tendency of the tooth to drift after extraction.. i can refer you to my friends clinic over there in mumbai. they will be happy to help..
Dr. Shruti Joshi
Dentist 17 yrs exp Thane
Hi, The only solution is braces treatment which of course takes time but is the only solution for your case .Please visit an Orthodontist and also there is decay in front tooth which has to be filled.
Dr. Yash Shekatkar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi.. I am dr yash.i am an orthodontist.there are other options other than regular braces.There are ceramic graces,lingual braces and also Invisalign aligners.Time period depends on the amount of crowding.