Lower leg pain and blood
Hi, I usually workout and do sports like badminton. Recently in lower right leg I start getting some pain in the middle of lower leg. Today while during playing I checked out that along with pain there was some blood dots on that area. I suddenly stop playing. Please suggest!

Dr. Ankit Aggarwal (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, Thanks for your question,as u asked if there were few blood drops then it could be an external injury like cut/wound etc, but if there was only bruising means blood was under the skin, then it could be an internal/ soft tissue injury. In first case u need dressing, but if it is 2nd then do rest, elevation & ice. But in both the cases better u need to consult with some doctor who can check your condition & provide the treatment.