Pain in knees,left heel,I play badminton
I m very fond of playing badminton I play in the evening ,In the morning wn I get up pain in heel,knees ,and other joints

Hot fomentation and ointment application. Exercises.warm up before playing.
It is what you do while sitting that influences your leg while playing badminton. For your height of you are in the habit of sitting crossed with that leg, then the muscles of that leg are relatively weaker and stiff. When you play on this leg it gives pain. This is patellofemoral joint pain at knee.
improve sitting habits, stretching plus strengthening of muscles, taping for patella.
we can do a teleconsultation if you want.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir