Lower back pain after playing badminton.
3 days back, after finishing a badminton game and having a shower, gradually my lower back started to pain(more towards the left side and slightly on the starting point of the left leg). Fearing chronic pain I'm using hot water bags and volini. Any home redimies? Any particular thing that I can wear while playing protect the back? Any side effects of applying volini after every game just to be on the safer side? In future can I apply little volini BEFORE game to avoid further damage?

Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. • Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. • Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. • Avoid bending in front.

What causes lower back pain for women