Lose post accident weight
I need to lose 5 kgs within this month. I workout in the morning at the gym for 2 hours and I go for running at night. I need a vegetarian diet chart that doesn't make my body feel tired or lose essential vitamins and minerals.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight
Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi I understand your concern. Very sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you recovered completely. Well, for diet to lose 5 kgs in a month, you need to be under strict diet n exercise regime, which should be customized according to your lifestyle and to take of your needs. I will suggest you to sit with a diet counselor for detailed guidance. In this platform it is not possible to provide a detailed chart for each day. I am from Delhi, if you wish, you can talk to me also personally.