Loose weight fast
I want to loose weight fast. Recently had 2nd surgery (open surgery this time) of inguinal hernia. Since last surgery i gained more than 15kgs in in just 15 16 months. Surgeon has asked me to stop doing any exercise for some time..bt i want to lose weight before july 2020. Kindly help.

Hello, Thank you for the query. Will surely help you. With some healthy lifestyle changes and proper diet, you can focus on weight loss. Weight loss should be gradual so that it's sustainable and you don't regain the lost weight. - Consume easily digested food due to recent surgery. - Consume good amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet. - Include good amount of protein and healthy fats in your diet - Avoid consumption of added sugar which is usually present in packaged and processed foods and junk food. - Don't skip any meals and consume small and frequent meals throughout the day and maintain portion sizes. - Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. -Get yourself proper rest and sleep. Minimize stress levels. Hope this information helps. For a customised diet plan through an online or an in-person consultation, you can reach out to me via practo or on www.vasundhara.me . Thanks
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Or 10 Cm From Tummy Free.
Hi I'm clinical Dietician and Nutritionist with 23 years of experience. For weight loss diet we need to understand your all parameter like your  height current weight and other medical conditions as well very Important is your lifestyle.
connect us for direct consultation for customised diet  and for desired result
avoid fried food junk food
take direct consultation i need your complete information like your current eating habits, likes,dislike, medical history , diet preference that are you non vegetarian or pure vegetarian etc. so will able to give custamised diet plan. take direct Online  consultation  through my practo account- dietitian-   Anjali kanphade. Tips. Avoid eating out, and junk food, fried food Use less oil,les sugar Eat home made food, 4-5 small meals in a day don't overeat.
Hi, thank you for your enquiry. Fat loss is a gradual process. There is no quick fix approach. Following a healthy diet which has optimal amounts of  first class proteins, reduced carbohydrates  & healthy fats along with a structured exercise program that is balanced with weight training and cardio will surely help. Besides these factors, we need to take into account that there are no hormonal imbalances that can impede your rate of fat loss. For personalised diet and exercise guidance please contact us.
Thank you for contacting NS Slim Fitness Studio will surely help you. but before suggest you any diet. I need your complete medical history, likes, dislikes, lifestyle, food portion size details etc. then only can make a costamised diet plan which will work for you 💯.
Please choose direct consultation through practo
Keep smiling and stay healthy 😊
Hello Please share your height and weight current diet schedule lyfstyle medical history accordingly will suggest you
ask me for customized diet plan
eat high fiber diet avoid totally sugar avoid totally outside food drink plenty of water start Exercise regularly
Dear user, thanks for the quires, weight loss need proper attention to your diet and life style. It is important for your fitness and to live diseases free healthy life. Naturally losing weight is a healthy and safe method of weight loss. It generally involves making small tweaks to your diet, exercise routine and lifestyle. We are having weight loss program which based on customize diet, no medicine, no herbs, no starvation along with clinic fitness so there is no side effect.
For more information and help, you can connect with us for private consult or through our website: www.diet4health.in
Upto 40 % discount on weight loss program
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Kindly contact directly for a healthy weight loss plan with out strenuous physical activity..If needed i can customise ur plan with a healthy meal replacement plan using specifically targetted nutrients.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help