Loose belly fat
I want to lose belly fat.. Although i am slim but have belly fat which is looking very bad.. So am seeking help

You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Consult me personally through practo calling.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Exercise and a balance diet which is high in protein n good fat will help you in the same. Consult me on Practo online consultation for the same.
Hello, Goodmorning To lose belly fat is very tough.you need a personalized diet plan and exercise which helps you to loose your belly fat.
you can contact me on practo online platform or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity.com
Diet rich in complex carbohydrates and proteins with combination of vitamins and minerals.