Lean body,I wanna gain body mass
My age is 22,but still I weighed only 52 kgs,I eat more foods to gain weight,but no use,I think it's my gene problem, because my father also eats lots of food but still he's lean,so I wanna try some less doses of protein powders,like whey protein powder is it bad for health or not?

Dear User, I hope you are doing well. There is a need to correct your eating pattern .Weight gain need proper strategy to gain muscle. We are having weight management program which is based on customized diet along with clinical fitness so there is no side effects. You may know more about us and start consult with us through our website https://www.facebook.com/diet4health/
Diet4health is pleased to provide the services .Visit our website to take consult;-www.diet4health.in. You may follow us https://www.facebook.com/diet4health
All the best
Hi Don't go for protein powder. Have foods that are naturally rich in protein instead. Consume more carbs. Have 2 glasses of milk,  various dry fruits and nuts daily. You can contact me personally  for a detailed and customized diet plan for you Regards
You need to take high protein diet. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you.