Lazy and sleepy all the time
I've been gaining weight regularly from last 3 months and it is not because of thyriod. Please suggest me some ways to control it.

Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
You can consult with me at www.nehasuryawanshi.zest.md Thanks
Hi, get your vitamins D and B12 levels checked. Eat a low calorie healthy diet. Add more fruits and salads to your meals. Drink 8-10 glasses of water. Have 2 cups of green tea to help your metabolism. Avoid deep fried, fatty and sugar based items. Exercise regularly for 45 mins to an hour daily.