Knowledge about my weight & how to lose
I want to lose weight within 3 months.. I have a tendency to gain weight at the wrong places. Wanted to know if my weight is right and how to lose 6-7 kgs more. I look flappy around my neck and abdomen region. Please suggest a diet regime.

As per the data provided your ideal body weight should be 58.5kg and BMI is 24.6. To reduce regional fat you can do toning exercises for those particular areas along with cardio exercises for 45 minutes. A low calorie, high fibre, low fat ( saturated fat) diet along with normal protein, moderate carbohydrate ( preferably complex carbohydrates) diet with adequate vitamins and minerals is recommended to reduce weight. Drink plenty of water. Do not fasting and feasting. Have small frequent meals at least six meals in a day. Avoid refined carbohydtates, saturated fats, sweets, chocolates, icecream, fried foods, fast and junc foods, aerated drinks, red meat, simple sugar.
You can reach me through practo to get the knowledge of portion sizes of your daily diet and get a customised healthy well balanced calculated diet plan.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hello user, Any dietary suggestion and plan are based on several important things like your current and past issues, family health history, likes dislike, allergy and many more ....So do not go to a fast track just choose the right track.
For a details of your solution book your appointment and consult me directly.
Be Aware and father the knowledge but do not apply it. without consulting a professional . thanks to share your issue. wish you healthy life. good night.