Knee pain while running
I do lots of running on trademill ànd on ground for 6 months now from January 2020  I stopped running since feel pain while running I got consult with doctors got xray and MRI and here my MRI report

Needs clinical consult. No need to worry .
Your history is not sufficient. Where do you have the pain, when do you get pain, what is your profession, how much & how do you sit? The hypothesis being; sitting leads to weakness of hip muscles and while doing dynamic activities these muscles cause excess loading at medial knee and ACL. Your pain may be experienced while running but the culprit is sitting.
Dear sir, This mri finding are near normal . Mild ACL sprain will healed over the time . No trademill at all. Stop running on ground till u feel better . U can start cycling instead of running.
if u are passionate about RUNNING then. start from normal walking and gradually increase distance and pace . then jogging start from 1 km and gradually increase pace and distance .
reason for knee pain - may be knee overloading. start knee STRENGTHENING EXERCISES for any query online Consult me through PRACTO dr Rajeev Munde Pune