In and out tummy

My belly is almost flat in the morning. But after rating something it gets bigger. It keeps getting bigger and bigger throughout the day and finally at the night I look like I m 6 months pregnant. I had cesarean 3 months ago. This problem started after the delivery. What should I do?? Do I need to exercise? ?

Doctor Answers (2) on In and out tummy

Ms. Huda Shaikh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi There,

Glad to hear from you :)

There are high chances that you might be suffering from acidity and ultimately bloating.Please visit a doctor and discuss your symptoms with him in order to know the reason why its happening.Meanwhile consume a diet which has liquids like buttermilk and yoghurt.Have more of smoothies and consume veggies only in the cooked form and not raw.Make sure you consume light food like khichdi,soups rice kanji ,dal till you feel better.Stay away from refined and processed foods.Make sure you are consuming enough water at least 12-15glasses per day.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Consult nearest physician for clinical examination to rule out any pathologies and try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..