Im in huge depression
Hello dr. I am getting trouble by someone from last one month and I want to do suicide just because of i cant sleep I cant eat I just want to be alone and just finish myself I have done good for other people but they returns it as trouble for me I just want to end everything please help me I dont want to die but I cant handle it more ..

I dont know your story But pause for a minute and see if at all its the last option Or will it be worth May be you can grow again feel happy again with aid of professional We are here to help Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling All the best
You seem to have Major Depressive Disorder
consult a Psychiatrist
Hello , you are describing signs of depression . You need to consult a Psychiatrist immediately . Please don't delay the treatment.  You need to start medicine as soon as possible .
consult with Psychiatrist
You are having Depressive features, consult Psychiatrist and get treated.
Consult Psychiatrist
Dear sir. Since U have suicidal ideas kindly book an appointment with a Psychiatrist (If possible visit personally)