I want to lose my weight

I wnat to lose 10 kgs please help me my height is 5.4 inches and right now my weight is 60 but as i am looking like my body contain so much fat so i wnat to burn all my fats help me plz

Doctor Answers (1) on I want to lose my weight

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Try to include more of pulses in your diet.. Have more if subzi than chapathis or rice...try to replace rice or chapathis by oats and also need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a need to include Apple,banana, orange or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling, swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences...