I feel sleepy even after sleeping
I feel sleepy even after sleeping., constant mild headache at back and front side. inactive all the time. Little stomach pain on n off.

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
U should go for full body check up and blood test. All vitamins and minerals.. As chances of deficiencies are there..
Chat directly with atleast how you eat and spend your day in details . Get your routine health checkup done and share reports for accurate n precise guidance for proper help
Hi, before prescribing healthy Diet chart I need to know your dietary patterns & medical history. Kindly connect with me through direct chat for further details.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you That can be because of many reason . Vitamins and minerals deficiency . Hormonal imbalance . Inactive lifestyle Many more. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hi Feeling sleepy even after sleeping happens with so many people. Sometime laziness can be the reason. But if you have stomach pain also then you can have indigestion can be the reason. Maybe food is not getting properly digested in the stomach which us causing the pain sensation or itchiness. But I cannot comment surely what's the reason. I would recommend to have one to one discussion with me so that can I assess your diet better and  know what's really wrong. If you cannot visit me you can also have a online consultation as I work online globally. If you wanna discuss further you can opt for a personal chat option Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for consultation Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
It can be because of anemia, check your vit B12 and haemoglobin levels Take balance diet And do light exercise Provide your full information
Please take direct consultation and provide your full information like your eating habits, diet recall.medical history etc i need to know before planing diet You can chat directly