How to reduce LDL
Hi, My LDL is 189.2 very high and HDL is 40 border line pls suggest how to reduce LDL and improve HDL.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

You need high fibre diet with cholesterol you need good to increase hdl and decease Ldl. Write me on personal chat for counseling
Hello, Reducing saturated fat is the single most important dietary change you can make to cut blood cholesterol.Decreasing the amount of fat in your diet,paying special attention to the quality of fat that you eat,maintaining a healthy weight,quitting smoking,getting adequate exercise,reducing stress.helps in reducing LDL cholesterol