How to reduce cholesterol
Please look at my report and tell which should I opt for Coconut oil or Olive oil as per my reports.

Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+172
Chat with a dietician
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
Only oil will not work u have to change ur lifestyle and diet for that Contact directly through practo account for better result and provide ur diet recall so we can guid u then only you will get result.
Chat directly fr proper guidance and detailed plan
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.