How to lose belly fat?
I just can't handle this belly fat. It looks odd. I am just tired of this idiot fat belly. And I don't wanna diet, I just love food. Suggest me.

You love food then go for good recipes with low cal vegetable n fruits. Keep in mind if u want to be fit then you hv to zip your mouth only then u will look great n confident. Chose rit vegetable n fruits in your routine. Exercise is most important part of our life ,what we always avoid n give excuses. Run or jog daily 30 min .sure you wil be fit soon
include more gren vegetable n fruits
Exercise

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+118
Chat with a dietician
Belly fat is the result of metabolic dysfunction. It indicates that your insulin function is getting sluggish. Which eventually may result in hormonal imbalance. Hence, you need action. Else you may have to depend on medications.
Start getting your choice of food corrected. Exercise to improve insulin sensitivity.
Eat  6 small meals over the day with proper food which does not help in unnecessary fat gain. Snack on healthy nuts like almonds or walnuts. Eat whole fruit or sprouts. Avoid sugar rich salt rich and oil rich food products, in short.
Everyone must love food and must know about real food value and how to use them. God had created wonderful food items to relish as they are or can be used with minimal procedure like siaking ,sprouting, roasting, steam cooking and so on. I am feeling like most of us do and say we are foody and indulge in wrong methods of cooking ,if we cook our food in correct manner we can get more of nutrients required for our health instead of only calories which leafs to gain in fat stirage in our body . Si eat healthy balanced diet with proper hydration and definitely do some physical activity of your choice to burn extra calories and keep your body system fit
For any further assistance connect with us in personalised column
Eat healthy keep healthy

How to lose fat in pubic region How to lose upper thigh fat My belly looks like i am pregnant