How to loose belly fat after c section.
After delivery how to loose belly fat after c section. Pls tell me what's the diet plan & exercise .

Jasu: Our fat loss program, helps removes mainly lipoma,  obesity , cholestrol, fatty liver and uric acid issues . It includes the following: Detailed Patient history is taken, after doing a proper FAT SCAN ANALYSIS, to understand the fat accumulated in the body and the muscle mass to fat ratio. This is done every 7th day to maintain the muscle mass and to make a note of any electrolyte imbalance. Proper personalized  naturopathic diet treatment with Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines help in regulating the hormone, detoxifying, boost immune, altered hormone mechanism and stimulate your body’s  metabolism to burn more  fat. Initial phase involves complete detox of the body. Cleansing toxins from your body. Second phase involves anti-oxidant treatment. During this phase, body prepares you to get rid of unnecessary cravings, increased patience levels, etc. Third phase focuses on fat loss and regaining muscle mass. Between  25th - 30th day, we schedule a session with the Nutritionist, to help you maintain the diet, with a proper diet chart and plan to maintain the lost fat. No exercise or strain for the body is allowed, as the body will be utilizing all its reserves. No mandatory monthly follow ups or daily visits . No artificial supplements or health drinks. This program can be done only once in 3 months. If body fat is too high we recommend to have this done in a 3 months interval. If not only 1 cycle, along with diet maintenance thereafter will help. People who would like to concentrate on muscle building. After fat loss, muscle building becomes an easy job! :) 100% Safe & Natural. No health drinks or supplement mixed drinks involved.
Early dinner before 6pm Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises. Drink water 16glasses daily Contact me through practo direct consultation
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello dear we have post pregnancy diet plan. .Help to get your ideal weight . Help to cure all the deficiency of vitamins and minerals caused during delivery. . Help increase the production of milk and make it much healthy for baby . .And many more But before prescribing any thing we need some information . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact us directly for visit, or thru phone or for online counselling contact us directly thru the link  https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thank with Regards Dt.Ankita
Hello practo user, A lot many factors have to be taken into consideration while making a diet plan. To know more please log onto my website www.foodwisdom.in
Contact me through my website or directly through practo