How long does nausea from Naproxen last?
I was prescribed Naprosyn 500+ for migraine headache. While it helped in reducing my headache to an extent, I experienced a side effect of it that is extreme nausea and slight heartburn. It made me very uncomfortable and I had to stop the medicine. I would like to know that how long after taking my last dose of Naproxen will the side effect like nausea stop? After how long will I start to feel better?

Chronic headaches have their roots in poor gut health Fix your gut fix your issues
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet.If you don't fix your food/ diet you can't heal your body , can't fix your chronic health issues. We teach nutritional medicine to patients for healing their bodies by fixing the root cause. Healthcare is about nutrition, Sickcare is about suppressing symptoms with medicines.

Needs workup
for further queries connect 8777**450194
Firstly I would like to know who confirmed your diagnosis of migraine. The side effects shall subside without 24 hours. You can use antacid and domperidone.
Share your migraine diagnosis. With duration and exact complaints.
Try avoiding extreme sun exposure and prolonged on screen time.
Consult now and further follow ups on WhatsApp (24*7 available) 93067two9785
Connect please
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
Migraine can cause nausea and vomiting. You can take antacid
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
72 hrs
Do connect and consult with video call Will help you
Nothing to worry,  take razo D before food one time a day for 3days.
Kindly book a proper consultation for better evaluation and treatment
Need few more details Kindly consult